Irish Fried Rice.
Irish Fried Rice. That particular classic Deep Irish Fried Rice is just one of definitely the means to use up outstanding, as well as it prepared within 15 minutes. It is great without treatment as well as to be a section
In this tutorial, We are going to educate you steps to make Irish Fried Rice with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Irish Fried Rice recipe is the better on earth!
I may even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Irish Fried Rice?
Irish Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Irish Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can make Irish Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Irish Fried Rice
- It’s of Cooked cold Rice.
- It’s of Streaky Bacon (fat trimmed if you are on a health kick).
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of Scallion (Not a spring onion, its Irish Fried Rice after all).
- You need of Oil for cooking (your choice)..
Irish Fried Rice step by step
- Chop the bacon into small pieces.
- In a dry hot wok fry the bacon until crispy.
- Drain the bacon to a bowl for later,.
- Reserve the bacon fat for other recipes..
- Add the oil to the wok(with the bacon fat if you like (Waste not want not)) and heat to smoke point.
- Add the Rice to the Wok, stir immediately and continuously.
- You are only heating up the rice really so it goes quick.
- Add back in the bacon keep the rice moving.
- Make a well in the center of the rice and crack in the egg.
- Scramble the egg immediately and stir into the rice and bacon.
- Add the chopped spring onion I mean Scallion..
- A couple of drops of Sesame Oil at this point for add flavor is allowed but not too much as to overpower the bacon..
Some tips to cook Irish Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.