Chicken Fried Rice.
Chicken Fried Rice. This specific timeless Deep Chicken Fried Rice is among one of definitely the means to use up outstanding, this is completely ready in under 20 minutes. It is great without attention and also being a section
Today, I am are likely to teach you making Chicken Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Chicken Fried Rice recipe is the better on planet!
I may even show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
You can make Chicken Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Can I Cook Chicken Fried Rice?
Chicken Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Chicken Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients. You can make Chicken Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice
- Prepare 4 cup of steamed white rice (better if cooked 1 day prior, rice needs to be completely cool ).
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, cut into small pieces.
- It’s 2 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of frozen peas and carrots thawed.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
Chicken Fried Rice instructions
- Add onions, garlic and butter to a wok. (Or skillet) Sauté for 5 min. Medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook on medium heat thoroughly..
- Scramble eggs in a separate pan and set aside.
- Add rice, vegetables and stir until everything is completely mixed up and cooking on medium-high..
- Continue cooking for 5 minutes then add soy, sesame seeds and salt and pepper. mix well and stir in eggs..
- Reduce heat to low and serve immediately. Note: you can use more soy sauce if desired..
Best tips to cook Chicken Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.