Chinese-style Fried Rice.
Chinese-style Fried Rice. That specific timeless Deep Chinese-style Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, as well as it prepared in just 16 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
Today, I am are likely to educate you making Chinese-style Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Chinese-style Fried Rice recipe is the better in the earth!
I may even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Chinese-style Fried Rice?
Chinese-style Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Chinese-style Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Chinese-style Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese-style Fried Rice
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic.
- You need of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of chilli (or chilli flakes).
- You need 3 of mini sweet peppers.
- You need 1 cup of cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 grams of cooked rice.
- Prepare 50 ml of soy sauce.
- It’s of chives.
Chinese-style Fried Rice instructions
- Boil rice and set aside (this is a great way to use leftover rice. You can also cook it the day before, it's best if it's chilled a bit). Grate garlic and ginger (amount of all ingredients can be increased or reduced to taste – I used 6 cloves and about an inch of ginger). Cut up chillies and sweet peppers into small strips. Julienne the carrots and cut up cabbage into thin strips about 2 inches long. Cut up chives. Set ingredients aside..
- Whisk up the eggs in a bowl. Add oil to frying pan and pour in eggs. Allow to cook until just done, flip and remove. Cut up the pancake-like egg into thin 2-inch strips and set aside..
- Add vegetable and sesame oils (about half and half ratio) to pan. Sauté garlic, ginger and chillies for about 3 minutes on medium heat, until fragrant..
- Add cabbage, carrots and sweet peppers (or any other desired vegetables). Add more sesame oil if needed. Sauté until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Stir as needed..
- Add the cooked rice and stir to incorporate. Add soy sauce to taste, until the rice is a medium brown (I used about 50ml). Let it fry for about 2 minutes..
- Add eggs and chives. Stir to incorporate. At this point, you can add salt and pepper to taste (I also added sriracha sauce). Turn off heat. Can be served immediately, but it's also good for later as the flavours will mingle. Enjoy!.
Some tips to cook Chinese-style Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.