Custom made fried rice.
Custom made fried rice. That particular classic Deep Custom made fried rice is just one of definitely the means to use up outstanding, as well as it prepared inside of 15 minutes. It is great without attention and also being a section
In this beautiful day, I am planning to teach you making Custom made fried rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Custom made fried rice recipe is the better in the world!
I will even show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Custom made fried rice?
Custom made fried rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Custom made fried rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can make Custom made fried rice using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Custom made fried rice
- Prepare of rice & water.
- You need 4 cup of rice.
- Prepare of meat.
- You need 1/3 lb of pork belly.
- You need of vegetables.
- It’s 3/4 pinch of green beans.
- Prepare 3/4 pinch of corn.
- It’s 3/4 pinch of green onion.
- You need 3/4 pinch of sliced carrots.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of spices.
- You need 3/4 pinch of salt.
- You need 3/4 pinch of pepper.
Custom made fried rice step by step
- Use rice cooker to steem rice. Use as much or little depending on how many people are going to eat..
- Boil the pork a little..
- After the rice is stemmed put in frying pan with a little bit of coocking oil..
- Add the soy sauce and fish sauce.
- Add all the veggies & meats and start frying..
Easy tips to cook Custom made fried rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.