Bacon Fried Rice.
Bacon Fried Rice. This specific timeless Deep Bacon Fried Rice is just one of definitely the means to use up outstanding, and it is ready 19 minutes. It`s great without treatment as well as to be a section
In this beautiful day, I am planning to teach you steps to make Bacon Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Bacon Fried Rice recipe is the better on planet!
I may even teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Bacon Fried Rice?
Bacon Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Bacon Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Bacon Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Prepare 6 pcs of bacon, sliced.
- It’s 70 gr of peas.
- Prepare 70 gr of corn kernel 1 carrot, smal diced.
- You need 1/4 of onion, minced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of eggs + 2 Tbsp water, beaten.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil for frying the eggs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
Bacon Fried Rice step by step
- Heat vegetable oil. Add beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Add bacon to the wok. Allow it to render and become crisp. Take it out of the wok and set aside. Leave bacon oil 1 Tbsp in the pan and throw away the rest of it..
- Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add carrot, peas, and corn. Keep stirring until the vegetables cooked..
- Add rice. Season with soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder. Stir well. Use a spatula to break the clumps. Adjust the taste..
- Add scrambled eggs, cooked bacon, green onions, and sesame oil. Mix well again..
- Remove from the heat. Serve warm with sliced cucumber or tomatoes. Yum! 😋.
Best tips to cook Bacon Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.