5 min Egg Stir fried Rice.
5 min Egg Stir fried Rice. That specific timeless Deep 5 min Egg Stir fried Rice is just one of definitely the ways utilise left over grain, and it`s geared up in under 18 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
In this beautiful day, I am are likely to show you steps to make 5 min Egg Stir fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My 5 min Egg Stir fried Rice recipe is the better on world!
I may also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook 5 min Egg Stir fried Rice?
5 min Egg Stir fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, 5 min Egg Stir fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can make 5 min Egg Stir fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 5 min Egg Stir fried Rice
- You need of large egg.
- You need of portion rice (cooked).
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of green onion (scallion).
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of Olive oil or any vegetable oil.
- It’s of paprika to taste.
- Prepare of sesame seeds (optional).
- It’s of parsley flakes (optional).
5 min Egg Stir fried Rice instructions
- Crack an egg in a bowl and beat it with a fork.
- Add rice in egg (raw, beaten) and mix well.
- Add soy sauce to the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add paprika to taste.
- Mince a garlic clove and add into the rice egg mixture.
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Chop green onions (scallions).
- Pour the rice egg mixture into the pan and add the chopped green onions (scallions).
- Stir fry on a medium-high heat.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and parsley flakes.
Best tips to cook 5 min Egg Stir fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making the recipe.