Quinoa "Fried Rice".
Quinoa "Fried Rice". That particular classic Deep Quinoa "Fried Rice" is just one of my personal favorite means to use up outstanding, as well as it prepared within 19 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
Today, I am are going to educate you steps to make Quinoa "Fried Rice" with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Quinoa "Fried Rice" recipe is the better on planet!
I may even show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Quinoa "Fried Rice"?
Quinoa "Fried Rice" possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Quinoa "Fried Rice" is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can make Quinoa "Fried Rice" using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa "Fried Rice"
- You need of quinoa rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of zucchini, diced.
- You need of sliced mushrooms.
- You need of frozen veggie mix (corn,peas,carrots etc).
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of soya sauce.
- It’s of fish sauce (optional).
- Prepare of chopped parsley (optional).
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of small onion, diced small.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Quinoa "Fried Rice" instructions
- In a pot, cook quinoa for about 15-20 min or until cooked and add the frozen veggies in the last 5 min of cooking time and set aside..
- While quinoa is cooking, heat a non stick pan and cook eggs (scrambled) remove from pan and set aside.
- Add oil to pan and cook garlic and onions until translucent..
- Add your mushrooms to the pan, cook for another 3 min..
- Then add your zucchini, and stir fry another 3 min (I like my zucchini still crisp so I don't usually cook it for long, but you can cook longer if you'd like).
- Add your cooked quinoa and mixed veggies to the pan, mix. . Then add the scrambled eggs into the pan..
- Add your soya sauce, fish sauce (if using) and salt and pepper to taste. Mix all together. Let sit for 5 min for everything to mingle then serve 😊.
- Sprinkle with parsley to garnish (optional).
Some tips to cook Quinoa "Fried Rice"
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.