Pineapple fried rice.
Pineapple fried rice. That particular classic Deep Pineapple fried rice is among one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, and it is ready within 16 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
In this tutorial, I am are likely to teach you making Pineapple fried rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Pineapple fried rice recipe is the better on earth!
I may also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Pineapple fried rice?
Pineapple fried rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Pineapple fried rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Pineapple fried rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple fried rice
- It’s 1 cup of brown rice uncooked (cook=3cup).
- It’s 2 cup of pineapple cubed.
- It’s 1 of fat slice of ham cubed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 3/4 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 2 of carrots grated.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of green onions chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Pineapple fried rice instructions
- If rice is not cooked , cook rice. 1 cup uncooked brown rice. Chop all ingredients while waiting for rice..
- Prepare sauce. Add soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger powder to a bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Oil your wok or large fry pan. Add onions. Cook about 5 minutes. Add garlic. Cook 1 minute. ** not soy sauce mixture for frying, olive oil**.
- Add peas, carrots, and corn. Cook 3 minutes..
- Add rice, green onions, soy sauce mixture, and ham. Stir. Add pineapple. Constantly stirring, cook for about 3 to 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy. You can have chicken or shrimp instead of ham..
Easy tips to cook Pineapple fried rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.