Cauliflower Fried "Rice".
Cauliflower Fried "Rice". That specific timeless Deep Cauliflower Fried "Rice" is just one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, this is completely ready within 15 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
Today, I am planning to show you steps to make Cauliflower Fried "Rice" with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Cauliflower Fried "Rice" recipe is the better on planet!
I may even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Cauliflower Fried "Rice"?
Cauliflower Fried "Rice" possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Cauliflower Fried "Rice" is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Cauliflower Fried "Rice" using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Fried "Rice"
- Prepare of medium head of cauliflower, trimmed of leaves and cut into pieces.
- You need of thin bacon slices.
- It’s of shallots, chopped.
- Prepare of carrot, chopped.
- You need of celery stalk chopped.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of large eggs beaten with 1 teaspoon sour cream and seasoned wire salt and pepper.
- You need of tamari sauce.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- You need of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of chili oil.
- You need of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need of Gar nish.
- It’s of asneeded, chopped fresh chives and parsley.
- It’s of black and white seasame seeds.
Cauliflower Fried "Rice" instructions
- Place cauliflower 8n the food processor 8n batches amdulse until it looks like rice.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp, remove and drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile in a small skillet, melt butter, add eggs, let set to a soft cooked disk. Slide on to plate and reserve.
- Into pan bacon was cooked in add shallot, carrot, celery and garlic and cook until tender.
- Add cauliflower and chili oil salt and pepper, and cook until it gets a little color.
- Add chicken broth, tamari, rice vinegar, oyster sauce, sriracha and cover and cook until cauliflower is tender about 5 to 8 minutes, stiring occasionally.
- Uncover, and add egg, cut into thin strips and bacon, crumbleded, place in serving dish and garnish with, parsley, chives and seasame seeds.
Some tips to cook Cauliflower Fried "Rice"
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.