Authentic Thai Fried Rice.
Authentic Thai Fried Rice. This specific timeless Deep Authentic Thai Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite ways utilise left over grain, and it is ready in just 16 minutes. It is great without attention and also being a section
In this case, I am are likely to educate you making Authentic Thai Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Authentic Thai Fried Rice recipe is the better in the planet!
I will even teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Authentic Thai Fried Rice?
Authentic Thai Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Authentic Thai Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Authentic Thai Fried Rice using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Authentic Thai Fried Rice
- You need of Thai chiles, sliced (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- You need of Thai fish sauce (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- It’s of lime juice (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- Prepare of garlic clove, minced (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- Prepare of shallot, chopped (for the Prik Nam Pla).
- It’s of canola or vegetable oil.
- You need of chicken cut in 1/2-inch cubes.
- You need of cooked rice, preferably Thai jasmine rice that has been prepared 24 hours in advance.
- Prepare of eggs, beaten and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of scallions, both white and green parts, chopped.
- You need of white onion, chopped.
- It’s of tomato, chopped.
- You need of fresh lime.
- It’s of Kaffire lime leaves.
- You need of chopped cilantro.
- You need of sugar (if needed).
Authentic Thai Fried Rice step by step
- Combine all ingredients of the prik nam pla into a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a large wok or large, heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until a drop of water evaporates upon contact..
- Add the oil and swirl, then add the onion and chicken. Stir-fry until lightly colored, about two minutes..
- Add the garlic and stir-fry until golden, about 30 seconds..
- Pour in the beaten egg. Stir-fry until scrambled, then add the rice..
- Cook the rice — scooping it up and pressing it into the pan, then scooping it up again — for about two minutes..
- Add the prik nam pla (all for max spiciness, less for less spicy), oyster sauce, basil, tomato and scallions. Stir together for about a half-minute..
- Serve, garnishing each plate with cilantro and a squirt of lime..
Some tips to cook Authentic Thai Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.