Pork Fried Rice.
Pork Fried Rice. That specific timeless Deep Pork Fried Rice is just one of definitely the means to use up outstanding, and it is ready within 19 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
In this case, I am are likely to educate you making Pork Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Pork Fried Rice recipe is the better in the planet!
I will also show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Pork Fried Rice?
Pork Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Pork Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Pork Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Fried Rice
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of cooked white rice (I used jasmine and also cooked it in homemade chicken stock).
- You need of thin cut pork (sliced).
- Prepare of chopped green onions (all parts).
- It’s of medium carrot (minced).
- You need of shiitake mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare of Napa cabbage (sliced).
- You need of eggs, beaten.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of sesame oil.
- You need of Salt & fresh ground pepper.
Pork Fried Rice instructions
- Heat oil over medium high heat. Add chopped green onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then add carrots. Cook carrots for another 3 mins or so and add the sliced pork, along with salt and freshly ground pepper..
- Cook pork until almost done. Add mushrooms. Cook mix until mushrooms are softened and starting to brown and pork is cooked through..
- Add the Napa cabbage and cook a few more minutes, until it softens and wilts..
- Mix the soy sauce and sesame oil together in a separate container. Add the cooked rice and mix well. Add as much of the soy/sesame oil mix as desired and stir to combine..
- When everything is mixed, move it to the edges of the pan to create a well in the middle. Add beaten egg to the center and scramble until done..
- Mix everything together. Taste for additional seasonings and add additional soy/sesame oil if needed. I usually use somewhere between 2-3 tbs of each for the dish and rarely go over this. Serve..
Some tips to cook Pork Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.