Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice.
Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice. That particular classic Deep Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite means to use up outstanding, and it is ready 18 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
In this case, We planning to teach you steps to make Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice recipe is the better in the planet!
I may also show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice?
Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Garlic (Cloves).
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Big Can of Corned Beef.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Bowls of Rice.
- Prepare of Oyster Sauce (Sachet).
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of chilli powder.
Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice instructions
- First, sauté the garlic and onions..
- Add the 1 big can of Corned Beef. Mix for 2 minutes..
- Add the 2 eggs directly into the pan. Then mix until the egg's well cooked..
- Transfer the corned beef on to a plate, then set aside..
- Next is the rice. Sauté the garlic until it's golden brown..
- Then add the 2 bowls of cooked rice. Mix well, and sprinkle some of the seasonings above..
- Add the oyster sauce then mix it again until it's well combined..
- Pour the corned beef we cooked a while ago onto the rice, and mix again..
- Finish it by topping with the seasonings and a scrambled egg(optional). And we're done!.
- Serve while hot..
Some tips to cook Corned Beef Egg Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.