Fried rice with cauliflower. Cauliflower "Fried Rice" which replaces rice with cauliflower is my favorite low-carb side dish when I'm craving Chinese take-out! I posted this Cilantro Lime Cauliflower "Rice" recipe a while back, and it was a huge hit. So I decided to play around with that recipe and make this Asian version to go with.
Fried rice with cauliflower. This basic Deep Fried rice with cauliflower is just one of definitely the ways utilise left over grain, and it is ready within just 19 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
Begin by heating a few teaspoons of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cauliflower fried rice is so easy, it makes to our Friday dinner menu. You know how I feel about cooking on a Friday night?! Today, I am planning to teach you making Fried rice with cauliflower with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Fried rice with cauliflower recipe is the better on earth!
I will even show you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Fried rice with cauliflower?
Fried rice with cauliflower possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Fried rice with cauliflower is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Fried rice with cauliflower using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried rice with cauliflower
- It’s 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 3 tbsp of palm oil or any available cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cauliflower – florets.
- It’s of small amount of fried egg- cut in flakes.
- Prepare of small amount of ham or chicken or fish fillet(choose any).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoning(msg, Knor or any of your choice).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of Optional only: saffron or turmeric powder as additional spices.
- It’s of Optional: green peas.
- You need of Optional: fried nuts(cashew, almond, peanut) raisin for toppings.
- You need of TOPPING: crispy fried onion.
This cauliflower fried rice recipe with store-bought or homemade cauliflower rice, peas, carrots and simple seasonings won over even the kids. This Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice will satisfy all your Chinese food cravings while still keeping your dinner healthy, delicious, and super quick. It is a wonderful light meal packed with veggies and shrimp, and you won't believe just how easy it is to make. This healthy shrimp fried rice recipe uses.
Fried rice with cauliflower step by step
- In a large pan, stir fry egg and cut in flakes.
- Stir fry ham, chicken, bacon or fish flakes- (choose any of these) and put in a separate plate together with the egg. Using the same pan & oil, fry the cauliflower until brown..
- Using the same pan, add oil if necessary then put the cooked ingredients and rice. Add seasoning & spices. Add green peas if available(optional) and stir constantly until the ingredients mixed well with the rice. Cook for few minutes..
- Put the fried rice in a plate and add topping. To make crispy fried onion topping: slice medium white onion into strips(thinly cut) and stir fry in oil over medium heat. Wait until the onion strips become brown & crisp. Sprinkle the crispy fried onion on top of the fried rice, add fried nuts or black raisin if available..
Some tips to cook Fried rice with cauliflower
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for making this recipe.
This "Cauliflower Fried Rice" is EXCELLENT (chef worthy)! I had imagined so many adaptations to the recipe before I had actually made it (i.e. marinate the meat; switch up the pork for a combination of pork, chicken, and shrimp; add hot pepper sauce and/or fresh grated ginger) but I don't think there is much. Cauliflower fried rice puts a healthy spin on a classic Chinese stir fry recipe. It's made from cauliflower rice, various vegetables, and eggs, then tossed in sesame oil and tamari (or coconut aminos). Enjoy this low-carb favorite for a quick and easy weeknight meal!