Kimchi Fried Rice.
Kimchi Fried Rice. That basic Deep Kimchi Fried Rice is just one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, and it is ready within 16 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
Today, We are likely to show you making Kimchi Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Kimchi Fried Rice recipe is the better in the planet!
I will even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Kimchi Fried Rice?
Kimchi Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Kimchi Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Kimchi Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kimchi Fried Rice
- You need of Kimchi.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of Cooked rice.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- It’s of Oil.
Kimchi Fried Rice step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients..
- Put some oil (bit more oil than normal) in the pan and once the oil is hot put the egg in and stir to mix egg..
- When the egg is half cooked put the cooked rice in (best to use cooked rice that has been sitting over night so it has dried out). Mix them together in the hot pan then add some kimchi and keep stir frying..
- Keep stir frying until the rice ‘pops’ meaning all the moisture is out and it is ready. Last step is to add finely chopped spring onion..
- Here we go! Simple and yummy kimchi fried rice is ready to serve!.
Best tips to cook Kimchi Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.