simple fried rice.
simple fried rice. That particular classic Deep simple fried rice is among one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, as well as it prepared within just 15 minutes. It`s good naturally and also like a facet
Today, I am planning to educate you making simple fried rice with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My simple fried rice recipe is the better on earth!
I will even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook simple fried rice?
simple fried rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, simple fried rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be manufacturen from just four extra ingredients.
You can make simple fried rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of simple fried rice
- Prepare 250 grams of cooked rice.
- You need 2 medium of red shallot – slice.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic – mince.
- You need 1 small of birdeye chili – slice.
- It’s 30 grams of chives – cut to 2 inch lenght.
- It’s 1 medium of carrot – dice.
- You need 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
simple fried rice instructions
- heat the oil in large pan and sauté the onion and garlic till caramelised..
- then add the carrots and birdeye chili sauté, for 1 minute.
- turn to high heat and crack the eggs in and let it cook a bit then pour in the rice and mix well.
- make sure you always mixing otherwise it will burn, or you can slow down the heat if you afraid it might burnt..
- add the salt and pepper also the chives and mix again..
- done and serve..
Best tips to cook simple fried rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice because the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.