Breakfast Fried Rice. While fried rice is Asian in its history, at its core it's an easy technique that turns a handful of leftover ingredients into something comforting and That's where this breakfast-inspired fried rice comes in. Breakfast Fried Rice isn't only a reason to create rice leftovers at dinner—it's also a home for any aimless leftovers—vegetables, raw or cooked; baked tofu; a half-can of. Is Breakfast Egg Fried Rice Only for Breakfast?
Breakfast Fried Rice. This basic Deep Breakfast Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite means to use up outstanding, and it is ready within 15 minutes. It`s great without treatment and also being a section
My dad used to make this for me on Saturday mornings when I. Add rice to pan with bacon fat and toast the rice over medium-high heat, stirring often to evenly coat the grains in the bacon fat. I couldn't stop eating fried rice. In this morning, We are likely to teach you making Breakfast Fried Rice with simple ingredients, just like Chinese restaurants. My Breakfast Fried Rice recipe is the better on world!
I will also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Breakfast Fried Rice?
Breakfast Fried Rice possibly the absolute most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Breakfast Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it helps it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make Breakfast Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Fried Rice
- It’s 4 cup of Cooked White Rice.
- It’s 1 lb of Bacon – sliced in 1/2 to 1" pieces.
- It’s 1 large of Onion – chopped.
- Prepare 6 large of Eggs.
- You need 6 each of Scallions – sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce (or to taste).
Like the regular, more commonly known as dinner versions of fried rice. But on the last day, breakfast fried rice was the star of the show. Ever since that day, I've had it on my list of recipes to whip up. And when I made this recipe yesterday, I couldn't stop eating it.
Breakfast Fried Rice instructions
- In large pot over medium high heat, cook bacon until lightly crispy. Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain..
- Add chopped onions to bacon 'juices' and saute until translucent. Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain..
- Scramble raw eggs in a bowl and then add to remaining bacon 'juices'. Remove when eggs are cooked through or to desired doneness for you taste..
- Add cooked rice to pot. Sprinkle soy sauce over rice and stir together. Add scallions and toss together with rice..
- Add bacon, onion & egg to pot. Fold in and saute everything until heated through. Serve and enjoy!.
- Depending on mood or what I have on hand, I also add ham, a 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger, 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic. If serving as a side at dinner I add some peas & carrots to the mix..
Some tips to cook Breakfast Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.
Use your leftover rice to create a delicious breakfast fried rice for the first meal of the day. By combining breakfast ingredients like bacon and eggs with rice, you can create a unique and flavorful. Fried rice may seem like a weird thing to serve for breakfast. Plain eggs are sometimes difficult for me to get down early in the morning. All that protein by itself just doesn't always.