Parker's Fried Rice.
Parker's Fried Rice. This basic Deep Parker's Fried Rice is among one of my personal favorite ways to utilise remaining hemp, and it is ready in under 18 minutes. It is great without treatment as well as to be a section
Today, We planning to teach you steps to make Parker's Fried Rice with simple ingredients, the same as Chinese restaurants. My Parker's Fried Rice recipe is the better in the world!
I may also teach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Parker's Fried Rice?
Parker's Fried Rice possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Parker's Fried Rice is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Parker's Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parker's Fried Rice
- You need 2 cup of Long grain white rice.
- Prepare 3 of Green onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of Eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Peas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Low sodium soy sauce.
Parker's Fried Rice instructions
- Cook rice according to package. Let it cool down and place it in a container in the fridge for several hours to cool..
- Spray pan with oil and heat over med high heat. Once the pan is hot add egg to pan and let it cook for 1-2 minutes. Slide it off pan before it browns and set it aside. Once cooked off cut into small pieces..
- Add peas, onions, and any other veggies you desire into pan and cook for about 2 minutes. Add additional cooking spray or a little oil as needed depending on how much you add..
- Mix together oyster sauce and soy sauce and set aside..
- Break apart any clumps of the chilled rice. Add rice, eggs, and sauce mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes (scraping bottom of pan to loosen any stuck food)..
Easy tips to cook Parker's Fried Rice
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have too much moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. This means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an extra serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.