Quinoa Fried “Rice”.
Quinoa Fried “Rice”. That particular classic Deep Quinoa Fried “Rice” is among one of definitely the means to use up outstanding, this is completely ready within just 18 minutes. It is good naturally and also like a facet
Today, I am are going to show you making Quinoa Fried “Rice” with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Quinoa Fried “Rice” recipe is the better on world!
I may also educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family!
Can I Cook Quinoa Fried “Rice”?
Quinoa Fried “Rice” possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Quinoa Fried “Rice” is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont desire to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of creating it, I are finding the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can cook Quinoa Fried “Rice” using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Fried “Rice”
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa uncooked.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 2-4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Quinoa Fried “Rice” instructions
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. You can use 1 cup of chicken broth in place of water for added flavour..
- Heat oil in large pan over med high heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté until onions are soft..
- Add vegetables, quinoa, & soy sauce to pan and mix well..
- Create a well in the centre of the pan and crack the eggs in the middle. Scramble the eggs then mix with quinoa. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
Easy tips to cook Quinoa Fried “Rice”
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing the recipe.