Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat.
Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat. That basic Deep Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat is just one of definitely the ways to utilise remaining hemp, and it`s geared up in under 16 minutes. It is great without attention as well as to be a section
Today, I am planning to educate you making Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat recipe is the better in the earth!
I may even educate you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the wole family!
Can I Cook Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat?
Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat possibly probably most ordered meal or side on the menu at any take out restaurant, Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat is loved by people all over the world. Adding crispy bacon to it causes it to be so good, you dont want to order in after trying it out! Most recipes adhere to just soy sauce as a flavour base, but over time of earning it, I have found the best flavour combination to be made of just four extra ingredients.
You can make Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat
- Prepare 4 cups of leftover steamed rice.
- It’s 6 slices of luncheon meat.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of medium red onions.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need of Any other leftover items like chai poh topping for chwee kueh.
- You need of Soya sauce.
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s of Spring onions.
- It’s of Fried shallots.
Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat step by step
- Loosen up leftover rice. Chop up garlic and onions..
- Dice the luncheon meat..
- Heat up oil in wok, then fry the garlic and onions before adding in luncheon meat, rice and any other leftover items..
- Either crack the eggs straight into the wok or beat them in a bowl with soya sauce first..
- Continue stir-frying the rice, adding in soya sauce and white pepper to taste. Garnish with fried shallots and spring onions to serve..
Easy tips to cook Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat
Please do not use fresh steamed rice while the rice grains have an excessive amount of moisture content and too starchy for stir fry. The rice will clump and stick together in lumps.
Use leftover steamed rice, or “overnight” rice. It means rice that were left overnight in the refrigerator while the rain grains are drier and have lost the moisture content.
The next time you dine out at Chinese restaurants or takeout restaurants, ask for an additional serving of steamed white rice. Carry it home and keep in the refrigerator. The following day, you have an ideal “overnight” or leftover rice which can be ideal for causeing this recipe.